work on high tension lines
maintenance operations in wind farms...
the user generally progresses using lifeline, cable or rail type permanent fall arrest systems
lacking these, the user must ensure his/her own safety using personal protective equipment: energy-absorbing lanyard or mobile fall arrester on rope
- 1.1 What is Energy and Network all about?
- 1.2 Why This Course?
- 2.1 Using the GRILLON as an anchor for more than one person
- 2.2 Making the ASAP drop-resistant
- 2.3 ASAP usage on static rope
- 2.4 Lowering 150 kg - 250 kg with the I’D S and I’D EVAC on the anchor
- 2.5 Lowering 150 kg - 280 kg with the I’D L on the anchor
- 2.6 Belaying loads with the I’D S, I’D L, and I’D EVAC
- 3.1 Pulley system efficiency tests with MAESTRO, I’D S, PRO TRAXION, ROLLCLIP...
- 3.2 Details on using the ASAP when it is attached to the harness without an energy absorber (EN 353-2 usage)
- 4.1 Accompanied descent rescue with the RIG
- 4.2 Haul system with the RIG
- 4.3 Release and rescue of a victim on a fall arrest system, by two co-workers
- 4.4 Rope rescue: ASAP and accompanied descent
- 4.5 Rope rescue: security of the ASAP's hold on the rope
- 4.6 Rope rescue: ASAP performance on a taut rope
- 4.7 Performance of the ASAP with a 250 kg load, with the ASAP fixed to an anchor.
- 4.8 Rescuing a person hanging on an ABSORBICA lanyard
- 4.9 Release and rescue of a co-worker using a rescue kit
- 4.10 Release and rescue of a co-worker suspended on a static support.
- 4.11 Release and rescue of a co-worker suspended on a long rope
- 5.1 Releasable anchor with the RIG: lowering system pre-installed on the ground
- 5.2 Descending with ASAP back-up
- 6.1 Tyrolean on rope with RIG
- 6.2 Installing a life-line
- 6.3 Releasable anchors with the I'D
- 7.1 Primary uses of the RIG
- 7.2 Primary belay device in a fall arrest system
- 7.3 Backup device in a rope access system
- 7.4 Choice of harness attachment point for the ASAP
- 7.5 ASAP usage in high winds
- 7.6 General principles for work at height
- 7.7 The ABSORBICA-I and Y lanyards are designed for users weighing 50 to 130 kg
- 7.8 Understanding and optimizing clearance with ABSORBICA-I and Y
- 7.9 Clearance values with ABSORBICA-I and Y depending on your situation
- 7.10 Connecting the MGO to a structure
- 7.11 Using the ADJUST rope adjuster with the MGO OPEN
- Using the LADDER CLIMB attachment point on the VOLT harness
- 8.1 Backup belay for one person with the ASAP on the anchor
- 9.1 ASAP usage when approaching an obstacle or the ground
- 9.2 ABSORBICA Y lanyards and fall arrest lanyard connector holders on the harness.
- 9.3 Tests of ABSORBICA lanyards in a fall over an edge
- 9.4 Using two ABSORBICA I lanyards in parallel: DANGER
- 9.5 Slinging an anchor with ABSORBICA-I and Y lanyards
- 9.6 Oblique or vertical anchors and fall distance with ABSORBICA lanyards.
- 9.7 Strangulation risk in a fall on an ABSORBICA Y lanyard.
- 10.1 Carabiner basics
- 10.2 Choice of carabiner for attaching a descender with a safety gate (I’D S, RIG, STOP...) to the harness
- 10.3 Choice of lanyard end carabiner for a work positioning lanyard
- 10.4 Choice of carabiner for connecting a fall arrest device to the harness
- 10.5 Choice of carabiner for connecting a fall arrest device to the harness
- 10.6 Choice of carabiners for attaching the rope to the anchor
- 10.7 Choice of carabiners for attaching the rope to the anchor
- 10.8 Choice of carabiners for hauling systems and pulley attachment
- 10.9 Examples of dangerous carabiner loading.
- 10.10 Attaching a rope to the harness
- 11.1 Work positioning using an adjustable lanyard
- 12.1 Occasional rope climbing with the I'D
- 12.2 Backed-up ascent using a Y-shaped energy absorbing lanyard
- 12.3 Backed-up ascent with a mobile fall arrester on the rope
- 13.1 Belaying a climber for tower access with the ASAP LOCK
- 13.2 Ascent Options with integrated energy absorber
- 14.1 Wrap Up!
$59.97 / year
$59.97 / yearRigging Lab Academy Essentials
$19.97 / month with 3 day free trial
$19.97 / month with 3 day free trialRigging Lab Academy +Plus
$174.97 / year
$174.97 / yearRigging Lab Academy +Plus
$497.00 / year with 3 day free trial
$497.00 / year with 3 day free trialUnlimited Team Membership
$997.00 / year with 3 day free trial
$997.00 / year with 3 day free trialUnlimited Team Membership ~ Premium