The Petzl headlamp range covers the full spectrum of professional needs, from intensive to occasional us, and for different work environments that require varying degrees of brightness
Intelligent lighting for greater convenience and performance
Choosing a Petzl headlamp means selecting a work tool designed to withstand the most severe conditions of use, while ensuring maximum reliability
Superior brightness and burn time
Environments and standards
- 1:1 About This Course ~ Lighting and Explosive Atmosphere
- 2.1 ATEX ~ ATEX is derived from the French ATmosphères EXplosibles
- 2.2 Please Explain ATEX A Bit More
- 2.3 Classification of ATEX zones
- 3.1 Is A Hazardous Atmosphere Equal To An Explosive Atmosphere?
- 3.1 How to select an ATEX headlamp?
- 4.1 Does the energy management of my headlamp suit my needs?
- 4.2 Is the energy source appropriate for my frequency of use?
- 4.3 Are the different lighting modes appropriate for my professional activities?
- 4.4 IP protection index and EMC
- 4.5 Brightness or burn time
- 4.6 Information on LED lighting
- 5.1 FACE2FACE technology
- 5.2 REACTIVE LIGHTING
- 5.3 PETZL HEADLAMPS : A TALE OF QUALITY
- 5.4 COLD WEATHER HEADLAMP TIPS
- 6.1 Petzl High Performance Headlamps
- 6.2 Petzl Compact, Durable Headlamps
- 6.3 Petzl Ultra-Compact Headlamps
- 6.4 Petzl ATEX / HAZLOC